Transmedia writer Andrea Phillips’ new book, A Creator’s Guide to Transmedia: How to Captivate and Engage Audiences across Multiple Platforms, comes out on June 22 and, ahead of publication, this new blog post from her details five lessons for storytellers that are great food for thought from an experienced transmedia creator and well worth checking out.
Andrea’s on Twitter @andrhia
1. Interaction makes people care about you.
2. Deep, Cheap or Mainstream: You only get two, so choose wisely.
3. Don’t make your audience work too hard.
4. Always, always give rewards in proportion to effort expended.
5. Take judicious Risk.
11 Notes/ Hide
- spinalcordcats likes this
- thecurtainreveals reblogged this from argplay
- argplay reblogged this from tedxtransmedia
- musingsofadaydreamer likes this
- cinefragma likes this
- moorefilm likes this
- tedxtransmedia likes this
- tedxtransmedia reblogged this from transmediatic and added:
- weednology likes this
- girlwithtinyflowertattoo likes this
- curlzabound likes this
- israelheller likes this
- transmediatic posted this